Monday, July 11, 2011

BUCCI DOG PARK

This weekend marked the official opening of the Bucci Dog Park. My sister finally got her fence installed and since her yard is gigantic she invited anyone in the family over who had a dog. It was a nice impromptu, low-key picnic which I really enjoy. As I get along in age (haha) I'm finding that quiet and low-key is what I enjoy when I'm out; this is probably contrary to what most people think since my family is so loud.

(Ember and Jilly)

Of course a day wouldn't be complete without the most beautiful baby in the world, Miranda! She got a lot of attention that day especially from her Aunt Christine and Grandpop. Mark our words this kid will be a Phillies phan!





We didn't stay too long at Teresa's. All the dogs were wiped out from running around and the heat. When I got home later on I took a picture of my awesome ceramic cat. Obviously he's a attack cat, don't mess with my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment