Monday, July 18, 2011

IS YOUR REFRIGERATOR RUNNING?

This weekend turned out a little unexpectedly. Out of all my plans the only thing that actually happened was the Miranda Lambert concert (which was awesome). But I must say that country concerts are a totally different beast than what you would expect; I wore a t-shirt, jeans and old chewed up flip flops but little did I know that girls are supposed to wear short sundresses to show off their fake bake tans, giant cowboy boots, straw hats and also must be falling down drunk.


My sister and I are too cool for that. Obviously.

On Saturday, we were supposed to visit Winterthur, which is a museum, library and gardens, to take pictures and just be outside for part of the day but we never made it. Not getting home from a concert until the wee hours of the morning will do that to you. Instead I just started painting the kitchen, snooze... boring... zzz! Or at least you think it's boring!! Until you push your refrigerator back in place and the pipe to your ice maker snaps! Water starts spraying everywhere!! Woo!! Mayhem ensues, Kyle runs to the emergency shut off valve and I sit there with towels waiting for the pipe to empty. Long story short, the pipe may or may not be fixed. HA! When trying to fix it the emergency shut off valve broke off so it's a work in progress. BUT!!! The kitchen is finished being painted and looks glorious.

Other than all the kitchen fun I didn't do much else, unfortunately. The only other excitement came in the form of giving my cats a photoshoot - how lame am I? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment