Kyle and I love Disney World.
We both went as kids and our first big vacation together was Disney in 2007. Since then we've gone three times; 2007, 2009, 2011. I foresee an every other year vacation in my forecast. =) The first time we went was a "go-go-go" vacation because neither of us had been there in so long and I wanted to see everything. I think I met every possible character and rode all of the rides 800 times. Now when we go it's a much different experience because we don't rush for rides or do any specific thing; it's relaxed and we are moreso taking in the details of each park. Don't get me wrong though... if I see Stitch, I go running towards him.
This year we visited Disney World with a group of friends. I won't try to give names or explain how I know each person but I met Richelle in college who married Todd who had a cousin, etc.. etc... etc...
First stop for Kyle in Hollywood Studios? The Star Wars speeder bike.
| Woooo!!! |
The Magic Kingdom is my favorite park out of all four that make up Disney World. To me, it's the park that embodies all things Disney and makes you feel the most like a kid. This is probably due to the giant castle at the end of Main Street, U.S.A. This year though I was getting so mad every time I entered the park because I couldn't take pictures with the castle in the background. They were working on it during park hours and the "magical crane" ruined all the pictures.
How dare they mar the perfect picture!
Another thing I love in Magic Kingdom is the amount of characters you can meet. No matter how many times I take pictures with a character I'm always going to get so excited when I see them and make Kyle take a picture. If I only posted my character pictures I'd probably have 60+.
This is Big Thunder Railroad (Mountain? I love that I don't know the name to this ride). It's probably the lamest rollercoaster since it only goes about 10 miles per hour... haha, okay, that's not true but it's really slow. However, the detail on the ride is pretty amazing.
Here you can see the "railroad car" going into the mountain. This picture was taken on Tom Sawyer's Island which is in the middle of a lake in Magic Kingdom. It was the first time I went over to the island and I will gladly do it again. There was next to no one wandering around and we were able to sit on a covered porch in rocking chairs just watching the crowds across the lake. It was really relaxing although they could have used a bar.
| Kyle plays around on Tom Sawyer Island. |
Kyle is such a sport. Jason would never take pictures like that. He's no fun!
ReplyDelete