Monday, October 17, 2011

ZIPLINING = HOORAY!!!

Well, it's certainly been awhile since I last posted. September, October and the beginning of November are busy times for Kyle and I. We went ziplining in Pennsylvania, took a week long vacation to Disney World, attended the wedding of Kyle's old college roommate and still coming up we have another wedding, Spooky Wine Night (boo!) with the family and nine days in Hawaii! Woo!!

So, at long last I bring you ziplining! One of  the biggest reasons we decided to do this was because my sister got a Living Social voucher for 50% off, haha. This is almost always cause for purchasing.


The course itself was a lot of fun. The hardest thing for me to do was balancing on a rickety bridge and I'm surprised I didn't fall completely off.


Looks like Teresa is trying to do a bird walk across. It might be better to just run off the platform, take a running leap and pray. The ropes on the side really weren't much help either since 1) they weren't attached to the bridge and 2) they were slack and didn't hold weight.




At one point you had the option of swinging from the monkey bars to the next platform or taking the ropes course over. Kyle tried to do the bars but after two tries opted for the ropes.


And the man of the hour? Why, it's Chris! Look at that Marine/Cop/Super-Dad wiggle his way across the rope of death. He's MAGNIFICENT!!! In all fairness, Kyle did this too but I didn't get a picture of him to prove it (sorry!). They are strong, manly men.


Weee!!! Here I go!!!  =)

1 comment: